Sunday, June 3, 2012

Soul-mate Celebration

The war ended...

An unexpected text message
to someone well known but personally hated...

The circuit meets on the next day...
I never thought that you'd be my soul-mate...

Just two months and fifteen days to the A/L exam,
Tension and attention..
You expressed your love amidst mountains of barriers..
I accepted you as my soul-mate...

Monsoon rains came and went,
Springs and Winters came and went,
Once again it's 26th of May,
Trees are bearing billions of flowers,
for you and me...
The air is filled with
Compassion, romance and fragrance,
The breeze brings best wishes,
for you and me...

Three years have passed,
We have grown with a love
that's sweet and strong,
We have grown so closer,
We can not be fallen apart...
We have changed,
We can not keep wrath so long...
This is how the love changed us, together...

You and me forever for no reason,
Other than,
An unspecified reason...

As long as I see,
As long as I speak,
As long as I breathe,
I simply want to share my life with you...
Because you are everything to me!

1 comment: