Friday, October 18, 2013

My weedy seed













You- my PRECIOUS SEED!
The seed that is rooted in the deepest place of my heart!

Growing with the darkness of absence,
Growing with the brightness of memories,
Nurtured with the showers of breaths…

My expectation for you, my seed,
Is,
To grow up into a strong wine
And tangle me with passion
And paralyze my blowing mind,
With your presence
And,
Your mind again to be devoted for me…

But,
You just suck my strength and peace of my mind -
You just stuck my heart -
You don’t move – You- SENSELESS MAN!
And… your neutrality makes me
An ice berg..
An ice berg…
An ice berg….

You... You WEED!!!



9 comments:

  1. Awesome. When reading this piece of art,the poem "Poison Tree" came to my mind. Love has no mercy....

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! Can't say that I was not inspired by that. :)
    And, thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. your precious seed
    is what you've already found
    in the midst of all these chaos....
    never unhold
    fear not..
    for the seed cannot breath
    without the ground it holds.

    good one dula :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Eranga :)

    But, I my self made my precious seed a weed, sometimes back! sigh! Now, the seed doesn't grow any more! :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. people are by its true meaning in a hunger for love, warmth and comfort. i assuming your weed is not a replicant, it needs air, sunlight and water( in accordance with human emotions). give it a little space, easy yourself, let go of predetermined standards.. love the weed for what it is. you might find peace in there :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is not replicated, however it belongs to the past, a sweet scented past!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Niceeee.... love this one... (y) ;))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Sithu and Shujan for your encouraging words! Love you both! :* :*

    ReplyDelete